Rules and regulations of “Give yourself a shot of passion!” Contest.
- The organizer of the competition is Michał Smalec - Mancraft, aleja Jana Pawła II 13, 48-340 Głuchołazy, NIP: 7532430874
- The Organizer is the founder of the award.
- The contest is not created, administered or sponsored by Facebook.
- Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- Servicefacebook.com is not responsible for any activities related to organization of the competition on the pages of the website.
- The competition is run at https://www.facebook.com/mancraftpl and https://www.instagram.com/mancraft_airsoft/ (hereinafter referred to as "Fanpage")
Conditions of participation
- Adults may take part in the competition, that is, the participant should have 18 years or older.
- The condition for participation in the competition is to have a verified account on the website Facebook.
- The condition for participation in the competition is to mark "I like it" on the Fanpage.
- The competition lasts from 29.06 2021 to 13.07 2021.
- The results will be announced on 15.07 2021 via FanPage.
- The organizer is not responsible for the temporary or permanent blocking of the website or application from the Facebook page.
- The competition task is to send a competition photo:
- On Facebook: in the comment under the competition post below with the note #mancraftteam
- On Instagram: add the photo with hashtag #mancraftteam, follow profile and tag profile @mancraft_airsoft
- Each participant may submit only one proposal for a response
- 12 winners will be selected in the competition.
- The most interesting and creative entries will be selected by the jury in a vote.
- The Competition Winners will be notified of the winning and the terms of receiving the Prize for via a private message sent on Facebook.
- The organizer pays attention to the respect for the creativity of others and the preservation of culture in statements.
- Submissions containing profanity and obscene words will be removed and I will not take participate in the competition.
The prizes in the competition are:
One of the PDiK or SDiK conversions chosen by the winner + coffee and a cup
U Shape Chamber with HRR Regulator + coffee and a cup
One of the regulators chosen by the winner + coffee and a cup
Coffee and a cup
- The prize will be sent by post.
- The prize should be collected no later than 30.08 2021. After this date, the prize expires.
- The Organizer has the right to provide the Winner's details on the Fanpage.
- The organizer is not responsible for the inability to transfer the prize from reasons attributable to the Participant. In this case, the prize is forfeited.
- The organizer is not responsible for incorrect data provided at registration, in particular for a change in personal data that makes it impossible to find The participant who has been awarded the prize.
- In cases of detecting activities inconsistent with the Regulations, attempts to influence Unauthorized selection of the Winner, in particular by establishing fictitious private profiles on Facebook, a given Participant may remain excluded from the Competition.
- Any complaints and comments regarding the rules, conduct or resolution Please submit the competition by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
- The complaint should include the name and surname of the Participant and the justification for the complaint. IN in the title of the message, please add a description (Facebook competition - competition title).
- Complaints are considered within 30 days from the date of their receipt.
- Please be advised that the administrator of the personal data of the Competition participants is Michał Smalec - Mancraft, aleja Jana Pawła II 13, 48-340 Głuchołazy. In matters relating to the processing of personal data, it is necessary contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose and scope necessary to carry out Of the Competition, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1. lit. b of the Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 UE (hereinafter: "GDPR"). The data was collected by a Fanpage.
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the Competition, incl issuing the Prize and announcing information about the winner (and other awarded persons), also stored until any claims are time-barred or expired obligation to archive data resulting from legal provisions.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Code shall apply civil and other legal provisions.
- Disputes related to and arising from the Competition will be settled by the court universal applicable locally for the seat of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the rules of the Competition during its duration.
- Information about changes will be posted on Fanpage