1. Remove spring guide, spring and piston from cylinder.
2. Press part (photo) into cylinder. Round inner edge must facing rear part of cylinder.
3. With mounting tube press that part in front of the cylinder.
4. Put locking tube inside. Orings should be degreased, dry and grip aswel as the inner wall of the cylinder.
5. Modify parts of rifle as shown at photos.
6. Put cylinder into the rifle and push rest of conv. kit in.
7. As shown at photo move rear part of SDiK slightly back and mount first distance plate. NOTICE! when unmounting please follow the same order in reverse to prevent brass pin from bending!
8. Press by a little rear part of SDiK and put rest of SRS stock pad.