PREORDER! Shipment December 2023!
Specially designed shell for all single and double solenoid HPA engines. It is completely CNC machined from a single block of 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum, resulting in an incredibly rigid and lightweight structure. Compatible with most VFC / Tokyo Marui lower receivers on the market. Perfectly matched in color to all our Speedsoft receivers. It is a price alternative wherever mounting a full AEG gearbox does not make any sense.
The gearbox features:
- Lightweight and highly durable construction
- Made from 7075 T6 aluminum alloy, the same material used in aerospace with a maximum tensile strength of 570MPa.
- Instead of the standard alloy threads, stainless steel inserts are used in the gearbox to prevent aluminum thread twisting, and steel washers can be replaced at any time.
- To achieve perfect side-to-side gearbox alignment in the receiver, two front screws can be used.
- The gearbox is coated with a special anode and available in four colors: Gold, Blue, Black, Red, and raw aluminum, appealing to those who appreciate the look of CNC machined aluminum.
- Compatible with most VFC / Tokyo Marui Compatible lower receivers on the market
- Mancraft premium lifetime warranty
ATTENTION - This gearbox is not suitable for AEG, it does not have, among other things, holes for gear bearings